What Is Gonstead Technique?
This technique was developed by Clarence Gonstead in 1923. The concept of the technique starts with the body’s structural foundation and intervertebral discs. Its adjustments are designed to fully affect the discs and realign them at the same time.
The principle of this method is very straight-forward; knowing where the cause of pain is, finding it on the patient, achieving the corrective setting of the offending vertebra, knowing when the chiropractor’s job is done.
You can receive many advantages if you choose to have this method. It may be for your neck adjustment or spinal adjustment, regardless of which part you need to be adjusted, Gonstead Chiropractic Roseville is here for you; and we listed the things you can take advantage of below:
- Your treatment plan is personalized. It will all depend on the findings of our chiropractors.
- The adjustments are very specific and accurate, basing it on your treatment plan.
- You will feel less pain as the inflammation reduces, making you move more flexible in time.
- The headache that you are feeling will be lesser.
- Your neurological conditions will improve much more.
- There is no need to invade your body with anesthetics.
- You will have more energy to move around because pain causes tiredness.
- You can say goodbye to pain medication as taking pain relievers will be lesser.
- You will have better sleep time.
- Your body is considered as one system and not divided by parts.
- We can adjust any joints in your body.
You will have a better life with our Gonstead treatment plan as we restore your comfortable life just like before.
Do not let the pain and suffering hinder you from doing your daily tasks freely. Contact Gonstead Chiropractic Roseville and set an appointment. We would love to see you move around freely and painlessly.